[Txabs] We are always accepting new members in the Texas Community Service Committee

Jonathan Franks jfranks at nfbtx.org
Thu Aug 18 17:25:54 UTC 2016

Fellow Federationists,

The Texas Community Service Committee has already began planning for
our State Convention this November. However, we are always welcoming
new members, new ideas and new energy. Therefore, I want to welcome
you to our next conference call this coming Wednesday at 7:00pm.

The call-in info is below:
Call  641-715-0700
Access Code:  596511

If you want to join this committee and/ or  can make this conference
call please notify me by emailing me at
jfranks at nfbtx.org

Let’s get involved and let’s go build the Federation!!!

Jonathan Franks BSW
Treasurer
National Federation of the Blind Community Service Division
Board Member
National Federation of the Blind of Texas

expectations of blind people, because low expectations create
obstacles between blind people  and our dreams. You can live the life
you want; blindness is not what holds you back.