[Txabs] Scholarship applications for the NFB National Scholarship program are due today!!!

Jonathan Franks jfranks at nfbtx.org
Thu Mar 31 19:27:50 UTC 2016

Just a reminder to all students that applications for the 2016
National Federation of the Blind Scholarship program are due today!!
Be sure to visit https://www.nfb.org/scholarships
 to make sure that you all have your documents to submit.

Good luck!

Jonathan Franks
Board Member
National Federation of the Blind of Texas
Treasurer
Texas Association of Blind Students
expectations of blind people, because low expectations create
obstacles between blind people  and our dreams. You can live the life
you want; blindness is not what holds you back.