[Vabs] NFB of Colorado to stream its 54th Annual State convention from Colorado Springs

Chris Foster cfoster at nfbco.org
Wed Nov 5 02:13:10 UTC 2008

Subject: NFB of Colorado to stream its 54th Annual State convention
from Colorado Springs

Greetings,

For the third year in a row, The National Federation of the Blind of
Colorado will stream the general sessions and banquet of its annual
state convention across the country and around the world over the
Internet.  In years past, we have had listeners log in from as far
away as India and last year, Doctor Maurer called in on the phone to
say a quick hello from the busy streets of central London.  We want
everyone to be a part of our fun, enthusiastic, and inspiring
convention; even if you aren't with us in Colorado Springs.

The convention will take place this weekend, Friday, November 7,
through Sunday November 9.
On Friday, our general sessions will run from 10:00 am till about
01:15 pm Mountain time.

On Saturday, the sessions will run from 08:45 am till about 01:45
pm  mountain time.  Our banquet will run from about 07:00 pm to 09:00
pm mountain time.
Our final session will start at 09:00 am on Sunday morning and will
rap up no later than 11:47 am (mountain time) that same
morning.  Please see the attached agenda for exact times and for more
information about our convention.

You can join our stream by going to the NFB of Colorado web cite at
<http://www.nfbco.org>www.nfbco.org and clinking on the link for our
live stream.  During our streaming sessions, you can call the sound
crew at 720-897-nfbc or 720-897-6322 .  You can also reach them via
Skype at "nfbcolorado".  Lastly, you can send the crew email at
<mailto:nfbco2008 at gmail.com>nfbco2008 at gmail.com   Who knows?  Your
comments and questions may very well be forwarded on to Scott LaBarre
or whoever the moderator happens to be at the time.  You may even get
to talk to the convention live!

Wherever you are and from whatever time zone you're listening from,
log in and have a great time joining with the members of the NFB of
Colorado as we take the next step towards independents.

Best Regards,
Chris Foster
National Federation of the Blind of Colorado
Director of Community Relations
Phone: 303-635-6583
Email: <mailto:cfoster at nfbco.org>cfoster at nfbco.org
Web Site: <http://www.nfbco.org/>www.nfbco.org