[Vabs] An exciting time is coming near...

Corbb O'Connor corbbo at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 03:44:01 UTC 2009

Howdy Virginia Students!

Awhile back I recommended that as many of us as possible try to
connect at the Virginia Board Meeting in Richmond (at the Rehab
Center) on Sunday, May 9th. Some folks said they might be interested,
but many of you didn't write back. So -- who wants to come? For
transportation to Richmond, speak with your local chapter presidents
to see if you can join their carpool. (See the www.nfbv.org website
for who your local chapter president might be.) As for what we'll be
doing at that meeting, my agenda is open! I'm mainly interested in
getting to know all of you a little bit better. Our meeting will run
at the same time as the board meeting, so you won't need to come early
or stay late.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Corbb O'Connor
VABS President