[Vabs] Fwd: Richmond seminar, January 2010

Corbb O'Connor corbbo at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 04:06:28 UTC 2009

Hi Students!

Finals might be consuming your lives at the moment, but it's time to
be thinking about Martin Luther King, Jr. day 2010. Richmond Seminar
is when we go to Richmond, Va. to educate our state legislature about
the issues facing blind people...and we need your help to advocate for
what would help students. The Affiliate will cover your hotel room (if
you share it with somebody else), but see the e-mail below from our
legislative leader Seville Allen. If you'd like to go, please let me
know as soon as possible!

Thanks!
Corbb

Begin forwarded message: