[Vabs] Virginia Association of Blind Students

Corbb O'Connor corbbo at gmail.com
Fri Jan 2 03:05:32 UTC 2009

Hi folks,

Thanks to Seville Allen, the First Vice President of the Affiliate, I
have a different conference call number to use. It will allow us to
use a toll-free number for you to call in. For security purposes,
though, we won't be publishing the access number on the list.
Therefore, if you wish to participate in the first conference call for
VABS of 2009, please send me an e-mail with your preference for a
Sunday evening or Monday evening call.

Please e-mail me if you have questions.

Corbb

-----
Corbb O'Connor
The George Washington University '10
B.A. Political Communication & Economics