[Vabs] happy new year

Jessica Kostiw jessicac.kostiw at gmail.com
Fri Jan 2 03:33:15 UTC 2009

Happy New Year all!  What did everyone do for new years eve?  I spent most
of the night at a party at my friend Tricia's.  We played board games until
5 A.m.  Needless to say I slept New years day away.

To answer Ashley's question about where my favorite place in VA is I would
have to say by far it is Fredericksburg.  I love the history!  I really hate
how city-fied it has become.  Williamsburg is also great!  Ashley were you
at this year's convention?
Jessica