[Vabs] Fwd: richmond seminar, reservation deadline approaching

Corbb O'Connor corbbo at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 06:05:52 UTC 2009

Hi students!

I'm sorry that many of you could not make our conference call --
details will come later, I promise. I'm heading off to bed, but wanted
to be sure to send you this message before Seville got upset with me!
Richmond Seminar, for those who aren't familiar, is a great way to
experience how legislation and advocacy works on the state level. If
you're heading to Washington Seminar, I'd suggest going to Richmond as
well (they're on two separate weeks). Plus, the Affiliate picks up the
tab for your hotel room...if you book soon! Contact Seville or Dr.
Schroeder with questions...or me!

Best wishes--
Corbb O'Connor
VABS President

-----
Corbb O'Connor
The George Washington University '10
B.A. Political Communication & Economics

Begin forwarded message: