[Vabs] Opprotunity to Win Tickets to the Inauguration from Case Foundation and Youth Service America

Joe Orozco jsorozco at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 13:09:14 UTC 2009

Hello all,

Interested in coming to DC for the inaugural celebration?  You may be, if
expenses were paid.  Maybe airfare, hotel, the inauguration and the Hawaii
inaugural ball?  You have three days to tell your story.  See our message
below:

Subject: Opprotunity to Win Tickets to the Inauguration from Case Foundation
and Youth Service America

Want to win a trip to the 2009 Presidential Inauguration and be a part of
MLK Day of Service?

As we usher in this exciting new era of change we recognize that everyone
has a part to play. So, how will YOU commit to bringing about change in your
neighborhood, your community or your nation? Youth Service America and the
Case Foundation are calling on people across the country to join the Change
Begins With Me campaign by sharing how you will be part of the change.

Tell us your commitment in 250 characters or less and enter for your chance
to win a trip to Washington, DC to be part of the MLK Day of Service and
exciting inaugural celebration events including two tickets to the official
Inauguration of Barack Obama.

No idea is too big or too small. Tell us how you will commit to change NOW.

http://casefoundation.org/change?source=CBYSA

Joe Orozco