[Vabs] Good Luck to the Richmond bound

Corbb O'Connor corbbo at gmail.com
Wed May 6 06:46:26 UTC 2009

Hiya Patrick,

I don't see anything on the NFBV website. I will ask on Saturday,
though, and get back to you -- unless another person in the know beats
me to the punch!

Corbb

On May 5, 2009, at 10:29 PM, <pajohns1 at vt.edu> <pajohns1 at vt.edu> wrote:

Corbb,

       I hope a large group attends Richmond, and maybe some state-
specific threads will start to be generated on this list.  Somewhat
related, where is state this year?  I haven't been on the nfb-v web
site in a while, but suspect it is posted there.

patrick

----- Original Message ----- From: "Corbb O'Connor" <corbbo at gmail.com>