May 2009 Archives by thread
Starting: Fri May 1 01:21:37 UTC 2009
Ending: Sat May 30 16:09:11 UTC 2009
- [Vabs] NFB Imagineering Our Future: "No need for greed, we want to read!"
- [Vabs] Disappointed
- [Vabs] Disney and Coccia Awards
- [Vabs] Good Luck to the Richmond bound
pajohns1 at vt.edu
- [Vabs] Action Plan, Part 1
- [Vabs] Pre-registration for National Convention
- [Vabs] Martha Reeves to Participate in the National Federation of the Blind Motor City March for Independence
- [Vabs] interesting college level Summer courses anyone?
pajohns1 at vt.edu
- [Vabs] Richmond-bound
- [Vabs] National Federation of the Blind Comments on Release of Large-screen Kindle
- [Vabs] Action Plan, Part 2
- [Vabs] Accessible World Presents: "I Survived 9/11," May 12
- [Vabs] [nabs-l] Disney grant
- [Vabs] An exciting time is coming near...
- [Vabs] Make A Promise - Change A Life With A Dollar
- [Vabs] Two Louis Braille Bicentennial Silver Dollars to Go Into Space Today
- [Vabs] 2009 NFBV Scholarship Program
- [Vabs] May NFB Chapter Newsletter
- [Vabs] FW: 2009 NFBV Scholarship Program
- [Vabs] Service Dog Book Project
- [Vabs] Discussion: ADA Notification Act of 2009 Introduced
- [Vabs] Action Plan, Part 3
- [Vabs] Reading Rights Coalition Denounces Random House
- [Vabs] KnfbReader Mobile to be demonstrated next Tuesday May 26th
- [Vabs] Agenda for 2009 NFB Convention
- [Vabs] National Federation of the Blind Congratulates NASA on Successful Mission
- [Vabs] Ground transportation service from the airport (DTW) to the Detroit Marriott and Courtyard Marriott hotels at the Renaissance Center and vise-versa.
- [Vabs] More Rooms Available for NFB Convention
- [Vabs] International Copyright Concerns for Blind Readers
- [Vabs] Updated NFB National Convention Agenda
Last message date:
Sat May 30 16:09:11 UTC 2009
Archived on: Mon Jun 29 14:33:55 UTC 2020
This archive was generated by
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition).