[Vabs] An exciting time is coming near...

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Fri May 8 14:42:18 UTC 2009

Hi all,

I urge you students to go meet Corbb.  We have some good students here and
could get a student division going if a group met.  Kristen are you still on
the list?
I wonder if Greg is here?  I saw Greg at several state conventions.  I don't
mean to single you out, but this list is inactive that the only way to know
if you are here is by names.

I cannot go to Richmond.  Other weekends would be fine.  This weekend though
I have out of town family and looking forward to graduation.

Corbb, I think you should plan another conference call regardless of who
shows up in Richmond.  Its much easier to call a number than travel for a
weekend.  Its expensive and I always used the weekend to study and do more
homework.  For high school students in May  and June state standardized
testing is coming up.
I know you did not have success last time on the call.  But
maybe this time will work.  I know I'd come.  I did not do it last time
because I had a terrible headache.

So if anyone is going, have a wonderful time and please report back next
week.

Sincerely,
Ashley