[Vabs] SCHOOLS IN VA

Anita Ogletree anita.ogletree63 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 10:18:36 UTC 2013

Hello.  My name is Anita and I am new to the list.  I have a
coupbbe of questions concerning schools.

I would like to teach piano lessons in my home or in the hinmes
of potential students.  Although I have been playing off and on
for the past 20+ years I have never received a certificate or a
degree in music.

I realize it may not be necessary to have a degree to teach
others, I know that having something to show that I am qualified
in this area will be helpful.

Also, , am fairly new in Richmond and I doar't know much about
schools.  I have been trying to research different colleges in VA
but I would love to have some information from those of you who
know of or can suggest some that may be places I can check out.

I am also interested in schools online and those that may offer
certificates.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Anita