[Vabs] SCHOOLS IN VA

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 15 22:10:21 UTC 2013

Cj,
so you teach piano? I thought you finished at Marymount university in
arlington with a counseling degree at the grad level.
If not, did you finish and which degree? Hope you enjoy teaching or whatever
job you're doing now.
That isn't related to counseling if that i s what you are doing. But not
everyone uses their masters degree.

Ashley