[VABS] Looking to go to Fredericksburg chapter meetings. And alsolooking to see if there is transportation provided

Will werwiewilliama at staffordhigh.com
Tue Aug 1 15:47:15 UTC 2017

Oscar,
Hello, my name is will Werwie. I am a life time member of the Fredericksburg chapter.

Our meetings are usually held in the downtown Fredericksburg library... As for the dates, I'm not too sure, I know that there is s mailing list for my chapter and that's where they announce the time and date... But unfortunately, I'm not a member of that email list, as my father is the one on the list...

As for the transportation, there is usually no transportation provided...

But I can put you in contact with my chapter president so you may ask her yourself about anymore questions...

If you like, email on my personal email (waw.1 at outlook.com) and I will be glad to help!!!

Sincerely,
Will Werwie (Stafford VA)
Member Fredericksburg NFB Chapter