[VABS] VABS Conference Call Thursday

Robert Parsons rob.parso3389 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 1 20:56:10 UTC 2017

Hello All

This is just a friendly reminder that this Thursday, August 3, will be the
monthly conference call for the Virginia Association of Blind Students. We
will be covering the following topics:

1.	Introducing the VABS interns and their responsibilities.
2.	Determining the location and logistics of the "Movie and Mingle"
event on August 26.
3.	Discussing our bowling event in October.
4.	Discussing the programming for state convention.

I hope to hear opinions and input from all of you this Thursday. The meeting
begins at 8pm eastern time. The call-in credentials are below.

Phone: 641 715 3655

Access Code: 568305

Thanks

Robert E. Parsons Jr.

President, Richmond Chapter

President, Virginia Association of Blind Students

Randolph Macon College '18

Phone: 804 200 3275

"Without struggle, there is no progress." -Frederick Douglass