[VABS] Reminder: VABS Movies and Mingle Event Deadline

Robert Parsons rob.parso3389 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 4 22:57:31 UTC 2017

Howdy Students

This is a reminder that the final day to sign up for the VABS movies and
mingle event is tomorrow, August 5, 2017. This event will take place on
August 26, 2017 and will include a movie outing in Richmond. Remember, your
movie ticket will be paid for by VABS, but you are responsible for making it
here and buying your food. If you are unsure you can come because of
transportation, contact me and let's talk about it. That is no reason that
you cannot make it down here when you have friends here that are willing to
help. To register for this event, contact Robert Parsons, President, at
rob.parso3389 at gmail.com <mailto:rob.parso3389 at gmail.com>  and let me know
your name and phone number so that we can register you. Remember, this is a
wonderful way for you to connect with other students in Virginia and build
friendships that will last.

Thanks

Robert E. Parsons Jr.

President, Richmond Chapter

President, Virginia Association of Blind Students

Randolph Macon College '18

Phone: 804 200 3275

"Without struggle, there is no progress." -Frederick Douglass