[VABS] FW: In need of participants for a study involving new technology for producing tactile graphics

Robert Parsons rob.parso3389 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 8 22:15:55 UTC 2017

VABS

If you are a blind or vision impaired student in middle school or high school, this may be interesting for you.

Robert E. Parsons Jr.

President, Richmond Chapter

President, Virginia Association of Blind Students

Randolph Macon College '18

Phone: 804 200 3275

"Without struggle, there is no progress." -Frederick Douglass