[VABS] VABS Movies and Mingle Event July 26

Robert Parsons rob.parso3389 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 23 05:10:41 UTC 2017

VABS

We are two days away from the VABS Movie and Mingle Event on Saturday. I
want to thank all the students that showed interest in this event and want
to thank the students that helped pull this event off. On Saturday, we will
be seeing a movie and then heading out for some good laughs, some munchies,
and some good company. We will also be discussing some of the upcoming
events on the horizon. Below is the movie information:

Movie: Annabel: The Creation

Time: 1:50pm

Theatre: UA Westower Regal Cinema

8998 West Broad Street

Richmond, VA

If you did not register for the event and now have free time on this day,
feel free to meet us at the theatre. We will not be able to cover your
ticket, but you can join us. We will be going to the country style doughnut
shop in the same plaza as the theatre after the movie is over. I hope to
hear some familiar and unfamiliar voices on Saturday.

Thanks

Robert E. Parsons Jr.

President, Richmond Chapter

President, Virginia Association of Blind Students

Randolph Macon College '18

Phone: 804 200 3275

"Without struggle, there is no progress." -Frederick Douglass