[VABS] Summer 2018 LIFE Mentors

Marc Canamaso marc.canamaso at gmail.com
Thu Aug 24 01:32:49 UTC 2017

Hello VABS:

	First, I want to give a shoutout to Naim for helping me sending this email to ya’ll. Thanks man! I owe you. I had already sent this out, earlier today, but it was to the wrong email address.
	I hope all is well with everyone, and that they are enjoying their summer. For those who are in college, I hope your first week is running smoothly. I apologize for being MIA in the last month or two but I have been busy with work and getting ready for the Fall 2017 semester at NOVA.
	For those who did not know, I am currently working at the Virginia Rehabilitation Center for the Blind and Vision Impaired as a mentor for the Summer 2017 LIFE Program and the Summer 2017 LIVE Program. I’m actually finishing up my last week here and will be heading off to NOVA and hopefully finishing up in getting my Undergrad by transferring to University. Throughout this academic year, I have been asked to scout out potential mentors for the 2018 LIFE Program next summer.
	With that said, if you are interested in applying for next years LIFE Program please let me know and we can talk more about it in better detail. We are looking for Current College or College graduates who understand the importance of independence and inspiring blind confidence to young high school students.
	Thank you very much for taking your time in reading this email. I tried to make it short, but this was the best I could do. I look forward to hearing back from you.

Thanks again,

Marc A. Canamaso
Email: marc.canamaso at gmail.com
Student: Northern Virginia Community College