[VABS] Summer 2018 LIFE Mentors

Naim Abu-ElHawa nmabuelhawa at gmail.com
Fri Aug 25 05:20:55 UTC 2017

Dear Michael And Hello All:
Good Day!

Yes, if one gets an opportunity, one should seriously consider checking out The Virginia Rehabilitation Center for the Blind and Vision Impaired, down in Richmond. I gained adjustment to Blindness training through that program, and I am significantly/greatly appreciative of my training and that program. A great opportunity to get to know what VRCBVI is all about is their "Family and Friends Day", which I believe is held, this year, on Saturday, October 21, 2017. If anyone has information regarding this event, please correct me if I am wrong; this event will give you a glimpse into adjustment to Blindness training, and what VRCBVI is really all about. Seriously consider coming, if you can make it. Thank you much! Thank you.

Many Thanks And Much Respect.

Sincerely,

Naim Muawia Abu-El Hawa

Student: Northern Virginia Community College.
Member: Virginia Association of Blind Students.
Member: National Association of Blind Students.
Member: National Federation of the Blind.

Email Address: nmabuelhawa at gmail.com

Cell Phone Number: (202) 848-8932

"It is difficult to say what is impossible, for the dream of yesterday is the hope of today and the reality of tomorrow."
Robert H. Goddard

Sent from my iPhone