[VABS] [NFBV-announce] Join the 2017 NFB of Virginia Door Prize Team

Robert Parsons rob.parso3389 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 27 16:31:58 UTC 2017

Marc

Send an email to Tracy Soforenko. His email is Tracy.Soforenko at gmail .com. I
am sure he would be happy to put you to work in helping at convention. Just
remember, all students are obligated to attend VABS programs during
convention so don't overbook yourself.

Thanks

Robert E. Parsons Jr.
President, Richmond Chapter
President, Virginia Association of Blind Students
Randolph Macon College '18
Phone: 804 200 3275
"Without struggle, there is no progress." -Frederick Douglass