[VABS] Ice Breaker Challenge: Networking Ability

Garrett Kearns goosie1011 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 2 02:51:20 UTC 2017

Hi,

My name is Garrett. I'm 23, and currently attend Northern virginia
Community College. I plan to transfer to George Mason University to
major in  film with a minor in audio production. My favorite color is
red, and my favorite movie would have to be Almost Famous. An
interesting fact about me is that I play three instruments, guitar,
bass, and keyboards.

thanks,
Garrett