[VABS] Ice Breaker Challenge: Networking Ability

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Sun Jul 2 03:11:02 UTC 2017

Garrett,
nice to meet you. Do you have a lot of vision?
How can you major in film? Feel free to tell me if you feel like it under a
new subject line.

Wow another nova student. I've met two other visually impaired students at
nova annandale; one totally blind and other one had lots of vision. I only
knew he was vision impaired because he asked the librarian to enlarge the
screen so he could see what she was looking up. It was not at all obvious
since he did not have a cane.

Welcome and best wishes with your studies.