[VABS] ice breaker challenge: networking ability

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Mon Jul 3 19:01:57 UTC 2017

Hi all,

By now you all might be able to piece things together about me.
I’ve been a student off and on since graduation from Marymount university to further my education and enhance my resume.

Here is my intro! Happy Independence day all! I will be celebrating by going to fire works and other things.

My name is Ashley Bramlett and I’m living in Northern Virginia.
My age is in my 30s. I want to enroll at some famous school such as George Washington for grad school. I cannot afford such elite private schools, but just saying.

My favorite color is red.
I’m not into movies much.
My favorite movie is Home Alone though. It’s a funny movie about a kid being left home alone while his parents go on a Christmas trip.
An interesting fact about me is
I was adopted overseas and had dual citizenship until I was an adult.

Take care,

Ashley