[VABS] ice breaker challenge: networking ability

Naim Abu-ElHawa nmabuelhawa at gmail.com
Mon Jul 3 21:16:47 UTC 2017

Welcome to the VABS  Family, Ashley. Please remember that every dream is achievable once made into a goal. Go ahead and pursue your graduate studies if you so desire, you'll be surprised how much hidden financial aid is really out there. Also, as I have observed, you have picked up certifications along the way that can contribute to your academic and vocational success. Why of  course, it is a pleasure meeting you.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Naim Muawia Abu-El Hawa

Sent from my iPhone