[VABS] Nova

Marc Canamaso marc.canamaso at gmail.com
Mon Jul 3 23:59:46 UTC 2017

Hey Ya’ll,

Sorry it took a minute to go over all of Ashley’s questions, and yes Naim gives a lot of accurate  and good advice regarding the Surface Pros usage. In Laptop mode the surface uses an external keyboard that is magnetically attached so no fear of losing either pieces. As far as gestures, I’m not quiet sure myself how they work. If anyone does know could you please share it with us.

Ashley, to answer your questions the surface pro is extremely light. The difference between the Surface and my Mac Air simply the weight of the keyboard. Naim had already answered most of the your question as far as transportation from Woodbridge and Manassas, but in fact I am fortunate that there is a George Mason Connector that picks up students at the Manassas Mall which is only a bus ride away form my home.

Naim is also correct in the notion that GMU does have a four years Interdisciplinary Studies Major with a 5th year of Elementary Education which I plan to go for.

Finally, I just want to reiterate what Robert has been saying in the past. We are all a part of the VABS Family and we all should do our part to help each other. I know personally going from Community College to University and then back to Community College was hard to do on my own, so now that I know that I have such an amazing and crazy family supporting me college this go-around is going isn’t going to be to hard. We’re all in this together to be successful and make a difference in our career goals, so let us be keep this going.

Sorry If I left anything out. Enjoy your Holiday Ya’ll!!

Thanks again,
Marc A. Canamaso