[VABS] Nova

Naim Abu-ElHawa nmabuelhawa at gmail.com
Mon Jul 3 21:38:23 UTC 2017

Good Day, All:

My Surface Book Pro is a laptop tablet combination. It works beautifully (utilizing the general keystroke commands) in conjunction with JAWS.

I believe the only public transportation option down in Prince William County is called OmniLink.

Also, George Mason University offers a  great Special Education Program; I am not exactly sure whether one can earn a degree in Interdisciplinary Studies as a Bachelor's Degree, then pursue a Master's Degree with a focus in Elementary Education. Again, I am not exactly sure how the world of graduate studies really works.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Naim Muawia Abu-El Hawa

Sent from my iPhone