[VABS] Ice Breaker Challenge 2: What is your NFB Chapter?

Will werwiewilliama at staffordhigh.com
Fri Jul 7 05:58:54 UTC 2017

Hello again VABS family,

It's will again!!!

I actually became a life time member to my local chapter back in early spring. (The cost was $100 for the great opportunity to be a member. Usually the annual membership fee Is $5).

My local chapter is the Fredericksburg chapter.

I am actually really good friends with my chapters president and I have known her for many years!

I hope each and everyone of you gets involved in your local chapters!!!

And BTW, if any of you guys are attending the national convention this year in Orlando, and would like to network, please feel free to email me personally
(will.werwie.1 at gmail.com)

I look forward to meeting you guys!!!

Thanks,
-Will W. (Stafford Va)