[VABS] Register for the VABS Movie Event

Robert Parsons rob.parso3389 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 8 03:07:11 UTC 2017

Greetings VABS

As promised, VABS will have their movie event on Saturday, Aug 5, 2017
directly after the State Board Meeting of the National Federation of the
Blind of Virginia. Below are some of the rules:

1.	This is an official VABS member event and all current members of
VABS will be covered and will not have to pay for their movie ticket. We
will also provide transportation to the theatre for those students who are
also attending the board meeting.
2.	Family members and friends are welcomed to attend with you to this
event, but their ticket will not be paid for. Please inform us if there will
be a need for family members to attend.
3.	We plan to leave the state board meeting around 3pm, as the meeting
ends at 2pm. Please feel free to meet us at the theater if you cannot make
the meeting but still want to attend the movie. Contact me at 804 200 3275
if you have any questions.
4.	If you want to attend this event, please register by clicking this
link
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSduqdf7Brm7efMVUnhf5C_dph25Ca9o4gSx
h6ehWcPhy1HHSA/viewform?c=0
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSduqdf7Brm7efMVUnhf5C_dph25Ca9o4gS
xh6ehWcPhy1HHSA/viewform?c=0&w=1&usp=mail_form_link> &w=1&usp=mail_form_link

5.	The deadline to register is Friday, July 21, 2017 at 12pm. If you do
not register by then, you can still attend, but your ticket will not be paid
for.

Shortly after registration closes, there will be another survey put out to
this email list to vote on which movie would like to be seen. After that
information is gathered, I will provide you with show times and theater
addresses. Please feel free to reply to this thread if you have any further
questions and I look forward to speaking with you further at our next
conference call.

                Thanks

Robert E. Parsons Jr.

President, Richmond Chapter

President, Virginia Association of Blind Students

Randolph Macon College '18

Phone: 804 200 3275

"Without struggle, there is no progress." -Frederick Douglass