[VABS] Nova

Michael Munn michaelrbms at gmail.com
Thu Jul 20 04:11:24 UTC 2017

Hi Ashley, are you a braille reader? I am ask you that because they should
have the book in braille as well. This is a law  that nova have to follow.
You should not change your preferred   learning style just because Nova
does not have the book  you need. Maybe you should tell them to emboss your
book in braille. As far I know that VT Virginia tech  they do braille  for
students who live in the State of Virginia.  Is long you have the hard copy
of your material.   This is where I got my 4H materials from. The people
who is in charge of the  braille department her name is Christa Miller.  I
will send you her email. Just let you know that
VT Virginia tech they do things very slow so I suggest that you should
request your book in braille  before next semester. If you are a braille
reader you'll find that information helpful.
Take  care
Warmly Michael Munn