[VABS] Nova

Naim Abu-ElHawa nmabuelhawa at gmail.com
Thu Jul 20 05:45:17 UTC 2017

Dear Michael And Hello All:
Good Day. If Virginia Tech provides this wonderful service, that is great; however, one must remember that in college/university, one is provided with "reasonable accommodations." Essentially, one will be provided with accommodations to set them up for success; unlike in elementary school and high school, where accommodations are provided in all ways, shapes, and forms, to achieve full and complete success. In college/university, you will get "reasonable accommodations" that will provide you with the means necessary to achieve meaningful success, but you will not get a full list of accommodations given to you/readily available at your disposal. In primary and secondary school, (elementary, middle, and high school), the school system has to provide every such means necessary for the students to succeed and graduate. As the main focus is to  reach graduation. Thank you for this resourceful and useful information, Michael. This is greatly appreciated.

Many Thanks And Much Respect.

Sincerely,

Naim Muawia Abu-El Hawa

Student: Northern Virginia Community College.
Member: Virginia Association of Blind Students.
Member: National Association of Blind Students.
Member: National Federation of the Blind.

Email Address: nmabuelhawa at gmail.com

Cell Phone Number: (202) 848-8932

"It is difficult to say what is impossible, for the dream of yesterday is the hope of today and the reality of tomorrow."
Robert H. Goddard

Sent from my iPhone