[VABS] VABS Monthly Conference Call

Robert Parsons rob.parso3389 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 30 17:07:05 UTC 2017

Hello Rockstar's

It is about that time again. This Thursday, August 3, 2017, VABS will have
its monthly conference call at 8pm. The reason for the call being later this
month is that I will be in training at Guiding Eyes for the Blind in New
York and I do not finish training until later at night. We have a few
important topics to cover this month, so be ready to give your input. Below
you will find some of the topics being covered:

1.	Introducing the VABS Interns and their Duties.
2.	The VABS Movie and Mingle Event.
3.	Planning our bowling event for October's "Meet the Blind Month."
4.	Convention Ideas and Events.

These items will need all your input because without knowing what you all
want we don't know how to make this group and division more fun and
engaging. The call information will remain the same but I will list the
credentials:

Phone: 641 715 3655

Access Code: 568305

I look forward to hearing from all of you.

Best

Robert E. Parsons Jr.

President, Richmond Chapter

President, Virginia Association of Blind Students

Randolph Macon College '18

Phone: 804 200 3275

"Without struggle, there is no progress." -Frederick Douglass