[VABS] Reminder: NFB of Virginia State Board Meeting

Robert Parsons rob.parso3389 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 30 17:50:30 UTC 2017

Michael

I would love for you to read my report. I am going to forward to you what I
sent Tracy and you tell me if it is going to be ok with you reading it.

Thanks

Robert E. Parsons Jr.
President, Richmond Chapter
President, Virginia Association of Blind Students
Randolph Macon College '18
Phone: 804 200 3275
"Without struggle, there is no progress." -Frederick Douglass