[VABS] Join the VABS Conference Call Tomorrow

Robert Parsons rob.parso3389 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 8 02:33:05 UTC 2017

Greetings Students

I hope you are all doing well. I am sending this friendly reminder to all
students that the monthly student division conference call is tomorrow
evening at 7pm. On this call, all the students that attended the Successful
Student Summer seminar in Baltimore are required to call in and speak on
your experience at the event. We will also discuss national convention and
all that it offers. There will be several guests on the call. National
Student Division President, Kathryn Webster will be calling in along with
Secretary Michael Osment and Board member Vee Gaspa to discuss more student
activities and opportunities. If you are attending convention or planning to
follow the event via streaming service, please call in to get information.

The Cal-in Information:

641 715 3655

Access Code: 568305

Time: 7pm

I look forward to hearing from all of you.

Thanks

Robert E. Parsons Jr.

President, Richmond Chapter

President, Virginia Association of Blind Students

Randolph Macon College '18

Phone: 804 200 3275

"Without struggle, there is no progress." -Frederick Douglass