[VABS] Gift Card

Robert Parsons rob.parso3389 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 18 07:39:05 UTC 2017

All

This is a great opportunity for you to make your voice count in our state and nationwide. Please send any letters detailing your trouble with inaccessibility or any good reports of accessible learning materials to me at rob.parso3389 at gmail.com. I think that all of you should want to win a gift card for $25, so what will it hurt for you to take 145 minutes to write down a story of what happened with your accessibility journey? I look forward to reading your letters.

Best

Robert E. Parsons Jr.
President, Richmond Chapter
President, Virginia Association of Blind Students
President, French Club
Secretary, Caribbean American Student Alliance
Phi Theta Kappa International Honor Society ‘15
Randolph Macon College '18
Phone: 804 801 7674
"Without struggle, there is no progress." -Frederick Douglass