[VABS] Who's Excited??

Naim Abu-ElHawa nmabuelhawa at gmail.com
Tue Oct 3 21:38:22 UTC 2017

Dear Chris And Hello All:
Good Day! Chris, your valued support is greatly appreciated. Much gratitude.
We are all rather excited, thankfully. Much respect. Many thanks.

Many Thanks And Much Respect.

Sincerely,

Naim Muawia Abu-El Hawa

Student: Northern Virginia Community College.
Member: Virginia Association of Blind Students.
Member: National Association of Blind Students.
Member: National Federation of the Blind.

Email Address: nmabuelhawa at gmail.com

Cell Phone Number: (202) 848-8932

"It is difficult to say what is impossible, for the dream of yesterday is the hope of today and the reality of tomorrow."
Robert H. Goddard

Sent from my iPhone