[VABS] VABS Conference Call

Robert Parsons rob.parso3389 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 4 01:29:40 UTC 2017

Good Evening VABS

This is just a friendly reminder that the conference call for the Virginia
Association of Blind Students will be on Thursday, October 5, 2017 at 7pm.
As always, please arrive on time so we can discuss all the important topics
on the horizon such as:

1.	Our Bowling Event on Saturday.
2.	State Convention Fundraising Schedule.
3.	State Convention Programming.
4.	Elections.
5.	Preparing for Washington Seminar.

I look forward to seeing you guys on the call. The information is:

641 715 3655

Access Code: 568305

Thanks

Robert E. Parsons Jr.

President, Richmond Chapter

President, Virginia Association of Blind Students

Randolph Macon College '18

Phone: 804 801 7674

"Without struggle, there is no progress." -Frederick Douglass