[VABS] VABS Conference Call Recap

Naim Abu-ElHawa nmabuelhawa at gmail.com
Tue Oct 10 17:16:55 UTC 2017

Dear Marc And Hello All:
Good Day! I cannot agree more. Go for it… Many thanks and much respect.

Many Thanks And Much Respect.

Sincerely,

Naim Muawia Abu-El Hawa

Student: Northern Virginia Community College.
Member: Virginia Association of Blind Students.
Member: National Association of Blind Students.
Member: National Federation of the Blind.

Email Address: nmabuelhawa at gmail.com

Cell Phone Number: (202) 848-8932

"It is difficult to say what is impossible, for the dream of yesterday is the hope of today and the reality of tomorrow."
Robert H. Goddard

Sent from my iPhone