[VABS] VABS Conference Call Recap

Marc Canamaso marc.canamaso at gmail.com
Tue Oct 10 22:23:15 UTC 2017

Good afternoon Everyone,

I am proud to announce that the wristbands have been ordered. I should be receiving them no later then Friday, October 27th. I want give my thanks to everyone who has contributed in providing their thoughts and suggestions.

Just for clarification, our wristbands will be embossed in Uncontracted Braille saying NFB of Virginia. The color scheme of the bands will be red, white and blue. We will have a total of 200 wristbands to sell throughout convention.

Thanks again,

Marc A. Canamaso
Phone: (571) 208-7889
Email: marc.canamaso at gmail.com