[VABS] Fundraising at Convention

Robert Parsons rob.parso3389 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 22 23:11:34 UTC 2017

Good Evening VABS

I would just like to further explain what our fundraising effort consists of
for this convention. I am not sure if our conference calls were not clear
enough to understand what we are doing, but here is your chance to ask
questions.

Our fundraising item for convention is braille NFB of Virginia bracelets.
These bracelets will be sold in the halls of convention, meeting rooms, and
throughout the whole weekend. The cost of the bracelet is $5. The way we
sell these bracelets can include:

1.	In the hallways as you are walking to and from meetings.
2.	In the bar and restaurants of the hotels.
3.	In the communal areas.
4.	Anywhere that the convention is happening and outside of the
convention if you happen to leave the hotel for a run.

Let me know if there are any questions about this and use this thread as a
platform to spread further understanding.

Thanks

Robert E. Parsons Jr.

President, Richmond Chapter

President, Virginia Association of Blind Students

Randolph Macon College '18

Phone: 804 801 7674

"Without struggle, there is no progress." -Frederick Douglass