[VABS] Fundraising at Convention

Naim Abu-ElHawa nmabuelhawa at gmail.com
Mon Oct 23 04:28:04 UTC 2017

Dear President Parsons And Hello All:
Good Day! Fundraising is a key and vital aspect to the strengthening of our division, as the best way to hold up the treasury is with sufficient funds. No organization or division can withstand and/or overcome, to achieve success, without a strong treasury. Much respect to all.

Many Thanks And Much Respect.

Sincerely,

Naim Muawia Abu-El Hawa

Student: Northern Virginia Community College.
Member: Virginia Association of Blind Students.
Member: National Association of Blind Students.
Member: National Federation of the Blind.

Email Address: nmabuelhawa at gmail.com

Cell Phone Number: (202) 848-8932

"It is difficult to say what is impossible, for the dream of yesterday is the hope of today and the reality of tomorrow."
Robert H. Goddard

Sent from my iPhone