[VABS] VABS Pat Yourselves on the Back

Christopher Nusbaum nusbaum_c at lynchburg.edu
Sun Sep 17 19:54:07 UTC 2017

Robert:

What an awesome testament to the hard work of a thriving student division!
Also, what a testament to your dynamic and inspirational leadership, which
continues to energize your team to do more. As the President of our
student division in Maryland, I can tell you that we are now looking to
VABS as a division whose success we want to emulate. It will be my
personal honor to work directly with all of you during my four years as a
Virginian! Keep kicking butt, VABS!

Chris