[VABS] VABS Pat Yourselves on the Back

Naim Abu-ElHawa nmabuelhawa at gmail.com
Sun Sep 17 08:01:49 UTC 2017

Dear President Parsons And Hello All:
Good Day!

None of this could have been possible without your motivation, Determination/Resilience, and efforts, President Parsons. You have only demonstrated the vital characteristics of an ideal leader. Please keep up the good work, in fact, good work is an understatement for your many achievements/successes as a division president.

Many Thanks And Much Respect.

Sincerely,

Naim Muawia Abu-El Hawa

Student: Northern Virginia Community College.
Member: Virginia Association of Blind Students.
Member: National Association of Blind Students.
Member: National Federation of the Blind.

Email Address: nmabuelhawa at gmail.com

Cell Phone Number: (202) 848-8932

"It is difficult to say what is impossible, for the dream of yesterday is the hope of today and the reality of tomorrow."
Robert H. Goddard

Sent from my iPhone