[VABS] September 2017 Richmond Chapter meeting Reminder

Robert Parsons rob.parso3389 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 24 05:23:28 UTC 2017

Good Morning Everyone

This is your neighborhood President just sending a reminder that the
September meeting for the Richmond chapter of the National Federation of the
Blind of Virginia will be on Monday, September 25, 2017. It will be held at
the library Resource Center at the Virginia Department of the Blind and
Vision Impaired Richmond Regional campus. The address of the event is 395
Azalea Avenue, Richmond, VA 23227. The meeting will begin at 6:30pm. Topics
this month include:

1.	National Meet the Blind Month activities throughout the state.
2.	Our annual Richmond chapter Walk with the Blind.
3.	News about our upcoming state convention.
4.	Tips on preparing for National Convention and Washington Seminar
next year.
5.	A chance to win cash at our monthly 50/50 raffle
6.	A chance to win some deliciousness at our monthly action auction.
7.	Upcoming Richmond chapter holiday meal announcements.
8.	A chance to win an Amazon Tap via the VABS raffle for "Bowl with the
Blind" in Virginia Beach. Tickets will be sold at the meeting for $5.

Please attend the meeting and win some cash, a speaker, or some good sweet
treats. Oh yeah, and find out what we do. I hope to see you all there.

Best Regards

Robert E. Parsons Jr.

President, Richmond Chapter

President, Virginia Association of Blind Students

Randolph Macon College '18

Phone: 804 801 7674

"Without struggle, there is no progress." -Frederick Douglass