[VABS] Final Reminder: Van Transportation.

Naim Abu-ElHawa nmabuelhawa at gmail.com
Thu Sep 28 12:38:59 UTC 2017

Dear Fellow VABS Members:
Good Day! We would like to remind you guys that the deadline for Transportation payment is almost here. All payments for Northern Virginia Transportation are due tomorrow, at $60 per seat. I cannot impress upon you all enough that this is a great way to get to The "Bowl With The Blind" Event on October 7. This event will be a fun time for us all, Between the raffling off of an Amazon Tap, ample networking opportunities, and simply a fun day on the beach. We look forward to seeing everybody there. For any further comments, questions, and/or concerns, please feel free to send me an email or give me a call at: (202) 848-8932
Much respect.

Many Thanks And Much Respect.

Sincerely,

Naim Muawia Abu-El Hawa

Student: Northern Virginia Community College.
Member: Virginia Association of Blind Students.
Member: National Association of Blind Students.
Member: National Federation of the Blind.

Email Address: nmabuelhawa at gmail.com

Cell Phone Number: (202) 848-8932

"It is difficult to say what is impossible, for the dream of yesterday is the hope of today and the reality of tomorrow."
Robert H. Goddard

Sent from my iPhone