[VABS] Final Call: VABS Van to Richmond

Robert Parsons rob.parso3389 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 28 13:25:12 UTC 2017

Hey Guys

This email is the final reminder for those who want to attend the VABS Bowl
with the Blind next Saturday, October 7, 2017. We have a vehicle to Virginia
Beach leaving from Richmond. If you are interested in riding to the event
and not having to worry about the hassle of meeting Amtrak or Greyhound,
please contact me as soon as possible. The van will be leaving at 10AM on
Saturday, but your fee for your seat is due tomorrow, September 29, 2017.
The price for the round trip is $45 per person. Please let me know if you
have any questions or concerns about logistics.

Thanks

Robert E. Parsons Jr.

President, Richmond Chapter

President, Virginia Association of Blind Students

Randolph Macon College '18

Phone: 804 801 7674

"Without struggle, there is no progress." -Frederick Douglass