[VABS] Fwd: VABS Monthly Conference Call 4/5/18

Robert Parsons rob.parso3389 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 23:28:02 UTC 2018

Good Evening VABS

This is a reminder that the VABS call is this evening at 8pm. I sent this message on Thursday morning. I hope to speak with you all soon. A quick reminder to all students: this list serve is to inform you all of upcoming news and events. If you are confused about anything, feel free to call someone on the board, but please please read your emails before you post here so you know that you are correct in any assumptions that you make. Online etiquette is very important in today's society and in a world where people with disabilities are stigmatized for their assumed ability, both cognitively and physically, it is always best to have your facts together when approaching a situation or group.

Best Regards

Robert Parsons Jr.

Begin forwarded message: