[VABS] Request for information

Christopher Nusbaum nusbaum_c at lynchburg.edu
Tue Apr 24 06:20:47 UTC 2018

Hi Mausam:

As Marc noted, Project RISE is a mentoring program for blind students in
Virginia coordinated and sponsored by the NFB of Virginia. Currently it is
only available in the northern part of the state, but my understanding is
that the coordinators of the program are hoping to expand its reach to
other parts of Virginia in future years. The primary point of contact on
this program is Kathryn Webster, who serves as its coordinator. Her email
address is nabs.president at gmail.com.

Welcome to Virginia!

Chris Nusbaum