[VABS] VABS Conference Call Wednesday, May 2, 2018

rob.parso3389 at gmail.com rob.parso3389 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 18:28:30 UTC 2018

Howdy VABS

Our May 2018 VABS conference call will take place on Wednesday, May 2, 2018
at 8pm. The reason that this date is being changed is because all student
division and affiliate presidents are required to be on a conference call
for information about the upcoming Southeastern Student Seminar that we are
participating in this summer. So, with, this call on Wednesday will be
finalizing the plans for our fundraiser at the State Board Meeting on May
19, as well as talking about upcoming events. Below is the call-in
information:

Phone: 641.715.3655

Access Code: 568305

Best